Tetrahydro furfuryl alcohol
Chemical name: Tetrahydro-2-furanmethanol,THFA
Molecular formula: C5H10O2
CAS NO.: 97-99-4
Appearance: Has micro smell and has hygroscopicity, can miscible with water, alcohol, acetone, chloroform and benzene, immiscible with paraffin hydrocarbon.
Application: Tetrahydrofurfuryl alcohol is an important raw material of organic solvant and fine chemicals.
1. It’s a kind of good flux solvant in electronic chemicals and flux industry;
2. Its lipids are used as plasticizer, also solvant for resin, coating and grease;
3. It can be used for making dihydrofuran, tetrahydrofuran, lysine;
4. It’s raw material for long-effective Vitamin B1;
5. It can also be used for making polyamide plastic, antifreeze, herbicide, insecticide, etc;
6. In dyeing and printing industry, it’s used for lubricant, and dispersing agent;
7. For making fatty acid, and tallol oil, THFA is decolorizer and deordorant.
Package: 220kg/plastic drum or ISO Tank.
Storage: Stored in dark, dry and ventilated place. Keep away from sun exposure.
Related to recommend
Search from here